How Perfumes Make you Sexy
What makes a man and also a girl fall in love?
Is It the Way They Look?
Things they have in common?
A Special Connection?
Or can it be how they smell to every other?
- Actually, how you smell plays an important part in the mating game.
- It is true in the animal world.
- Like it or not, it is also true among people.
Ever Found Out about Ph Eromones?
That is the secret of sexual fascination.
- The animal world, pheromones attract member the opposite sex irresistably when the animal is in heat.
- Look at the female cat who attracts male cats in droves, who fight over her when she is in warmth.
Among insects, a starving cockroach on the verge of dying from hunger would rather follow the source of pheromones with the hope of mating, rather than go for the food that would save his living.
Humans are Not Spared from the Effects of Pheromones Either
That fuzzy experience a woman gets near the presence of her special person could well be due to pheromones. Likewise, men are attracted to a woman, by her looks, her personality, and the pheromones she produces.
- Everyone has a million apocrine glands whose sole function is to produce a smell.
- These only become active upon puberty.
- Upon sexual maturity.
- A sex scent, if you will.
- Did you know that in certain parts of the world, during village dances, girls would maintain slices of apple in their armpits while they dance.
- Then, they would offer the sweat soaked apples to the guys they fancy.
Crazy Girl After Dark Sex Aphrodisiac Essence
Create your own love spell with the potent and powerful Crazy Girl After Dark Sex Aphrodisiac Essence Pheromone Potion #9 is the perfect elixir to lure in ...
- Perfumes as we know these were first used by Egyptians to embalm the dead bodies of mummies.
- Later, perfumes were used before sex.
- To get both parties in a far more romantic feeling.
Learn About the Very Real Pheromone Advantage Good hygiene can sometimes be a liability. Taking baths and/or showers every day takes away your natural pheromone signature. Pheromones are chemical emissions that are made through the operation of sweating. They are like messages that other people...
Jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, rose, ylang ylang as well as a number of other aromatherapy oils used in perfumery are known for their aphrodisiac properties.
- Remember reading a great amusing incident in regards to a guy who used sandalwood as a a sore throat remedy.
- It has an interesting side effect.
- It increased his libido significantly.
- That means sandalwood perfumes do make you sexier.
Patchouli has a sweet, very strong, musky scent that is considered very alluring. On its own, it is the kind of scent you either love or hate, as it can be overpowering, however, if mixed into a perfume with other notes, it gives the perfume a sexier feel.
- Ylang ylang has a strong, womanly scent.
- Ylang ylang can be overwhelming however, if used lightly or in blends, it is said that will put one in a romantic mood.
- Ylang ylang perfumes are ideal for that romantic night out.
Jasmine Perfume Has a Very Sensuous Fragrance
Jasmine essential oil by itself exerts an effect on a female hormones. It can be used in aromatherapy to balance hormones and to boost confidence. Jasmine is popular in perfumes as it has a strong erogenous effect on people.
- Then there is certainly musk which on its own, is a potent manly fragrance.
- With other scents, it might be barely detectable yet it gives the scent bouquet an air of mystery.
- Even the lightest, most opulent perfumes contain a trace of musk.
- Perfumes are often used like pheromones, for that aphrodisiac impact.
- Look at all the perfume ads.
- They usually middle around romance, or even seduction.
Going a Step Further, Perfumes Also Make You Feel Good about Yourself
Many women buy perfumes for the sheer beauty of the fragrances. Perfumes can make you smell fantastic. They will make your shower a magnificent experience. You set out to face the world, knowing you smell simply fabulous and that gives you that confidence which is really sexy.
About the particular author:The article writer created discount perfume online in order to help you find your ideal brand name perfume at deal prices, easily.
Demarcus is a content marketer at alertexchange.com, a blog about health issues. Last year, Demarcus worked as a post curator for a medical site. When he's not writing health content, Demarcus enjoys hiking and rafting.