Category: Human Pheromones
People have long debated how much influence scent has on sexual destination. That's not me talking about the latest warm scent that will get sprayed giving you by attractive young women when you check out a good upmarket department store, rather it is the virtually unnoticeable odours we all produce normally, human pheromones.
- Every animal, including humans, have a unique smell that they give off in order to attract a suitable mate.
- Is it possible to remember the last time you observed yourself maybe attracted to someone but you couldn't figure out why?
- They were not the kind of person you were generally drawn to, but you were attracted very attracted in the sexual sense.
This happens to everyone and it's really certainly pheromones at the job. For reasons that can not be explained, some people produce more human pheromones than others and also suppose what? they are the ones who are always out on a date and never alone if they shouldn't end up being. Someone always wants to be with them.
Why Sexy Is Sexy
Hank delves into the scientific reasons behind why we are attracted to the people we're attracted to. It's complicated. Like SciShow on Facebook: ...
- Some people produce more pheromones at different times of the year and some, especially women, produce more throughout ovulation.
- That is natural way of ensuring the survival of the species simply by securing a partner in order to feed those eggs.
We all know of or even have experienced the phenomenon of a group of women who live together will often have their monthly menstrual periods at the same time. The pheromones the particular women produce influence each other. Once more, no one knows yet why this happens but research is ongoing.
Recent study was carried out with partners and twins put in the same position with cafes as a social experiment. The overwhelming result of the experiment had been that the men and women who utilized human pheromones before they went out were approached much more often and the lovers who participated hugged, kissed and had sex more often. In the twin babies experiment, the actual two that applied the human being pheromones received double the attention and people approaching than the two that did not apply pheromones.
So if you've been in the dating doldrums or in the sexual leave lately, it might be worth a try to find some human pheromones before your next night out.
Demarcus is a content marketer at alertexchange.com, a blog about health issues. Last year, Demarcus worked as a post curator for a medical site. When he's not writing health content, Demarcus enjoys hiking and rafting.