Pheromone Chemistry Sets
Making your own pheromones is definitely something that should not be taken on by a newbie. However, with a fair amount of research blending together your personal pheromones is quite possible. Better yet, there is a significant cost-savings if you are planning on producing pheromones in large quantities.
Love-Scent supplies a "Pheromone Chemistry Set" in addition to all of the pheromones you could ever need each sold separately. In addition they are going to also provide pocket atomizers for holding and dispensing your engineered products. Cover-Scents are offered in a variety of scents such as vanilla, sandalwood, lavender, etc. When blending together your pheromones it is best to use these inconspicuous cover-scents since the smell of a commercially engineered perfume or perfume will be modified once a pheromone is introduced into the mixture.
You decide to buy your own pheromone chemistry set it will cost you around $180 and will include Androstadienone, Androstanone, Estratetraenol, Androstenone,, Androstenol, and Estriol.
- Androstenone-Is a steroid that is found in both male and female perspiration and pee glands.
- There are two different as well as distinct genotypes that can cause Androstenone to have a odor.
- One sort may describe the actual smell as a distressing exhausted smell that could be reminescant of urine.
- However the other type may describe to be rather pleasurable like a flower.
- In a small amount, this pheromone is largely undetected to be able to humans.
Estratetraenol is often a substance that is only made by women and there is absolutely no current scientific research that links this pheromone back to their estrogenic outcomes.
- Androsterone is a steroid hormone that is made I the liver from the organic metabolism of testosterone.
- This pheromone was isolated in 1931 through Adolf Friedrich Johann Butenandt and Kurt Tscherning simply by distilling human being urine.
- Androstenol is a sex pheromone that is found in human sweat glands.
- The particular natural smell is frequently associated with sandalwood and also Androstenol is found in truffles.
- Pigs are attracted to these chemicals and as a result are able to dig them up from their deep underground hideaways.
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens produced in the human body and is just made in considerable sums when a women is pregnant.
Demarcus is a content marketer at alertexchange.com, a blog about health issues. Last year, Demarcus worked as a post curator for a medical site. When he's not writing health content, Demarcus enjoys hiking and rafting.