Pheromones - seperating the scams, myths and realities
Pheromones - separating the myths as well as realities.
Have pheromones peaked your curiosity and you're willing to try them away, but you are confused and skeptical on the overwhelming number of companies and also websites selling pheromones and the wild claims they will make?
Have been using pheromones for several years and while I've never seen the wild results that some of these products promise, I have had some pretty good results with some products and possess seen solid and simpler results.
Their are hundreds, if not thousands of websites selling products, offering product reviews and also links to suppliers. I can tell you from first hand experience and from information shared by others that the vast majority of these companies, sites and reviews are scams. If you find a pheromone review website that gives a 5 star rating to a product and offers a link to their website, hover your mouse over the link and look in the status bar at the end of the browser, in the event that the link doesn't go directly to the actual firms website it is almost certainly linking through an affiliate marketing and advertising program, and also the owner of the pheromone review site is paid a commission for each and every customer they refer.
An individual don't see the status bar at the bottom of your screen, it is possible to enable it in Internet Explorer or FireFox by clicking on the "View" menu at the very top of your browser and checking next to the Status Bar.
- So, how can you find legitimate products that will work and enable you to achieve your desired goals?
- Your best bet is to join a couple of forums, ask questions and read what others have to say.
- And once again there are a number of forums and most of them are owned by pheromone companies.
- Some of these forums are very lively, while others are usually almost dormant.
- Some let you talk about any pheromone product, while others will only let you talk about products they sell.
- Some will let you talk about a couple of other companies or products, while blacklisting others.
- And some forums heavily censor new member postings, while others may not.
- So, now we have to find a genuine forum!
- One of the best ways to determine the particular credibility of a pheromone forum is actually looking at their members:
Do they have an active membership, or are the vast majority of postings from 1 or 2 people?
Androstadienone: Top 5 Male Pheromone Fragrances Pheromones have been used as a form of communications between animals since the beginning of time itself. Animals are able to relay information regarding the location of a trail, mark personal territory, repel predators, and gather mates with...
- Are the original and/or long term members still around and energetic in the forum?
- If not, where did they're going and why did they leave?
How Do Pheromones Work?
Subscribe! http://bit.ly/ACSReactions Is there such a thing as love at first smell? There are hundreds of spray-on pheromone products that claim to put you on the ...
Does the community forum have plenty of threads as well as postings, all made within a very small amount of time frame?
Do they have a lot of sign ups signing upwards as well as making just one or two posts, after that disappearing?
And just like importantly, perform the administrators seem helpful and informative, or perhaps carry out they seem negative and judgmental?
Once again, I can tell you from experience that some of the largest and most active forums on the net have become nothing more than marketing tools and hype to sell their own products and they are not truly interested in providing accurate and helpful information to people seeking information on products other than their own.
By now your head is probably spinning and you're about ready to give up, right? Don't! Pheromones do work and there are reputable goods out there. You just have to look around a bit, do your research, and find the right companies and products to buy. These are out there, and pheromones do work!
There are only a couple of forums on the net that are not affiliated with any company or product. These forums aren't large in size and lack thousands of associates that were bought through marketing efforts, but exist solely for pheromone enthusiasts to talk with each other and share information.
Demarcus is a content marketer at alertexchange.com, a blog about health issues. Last year, Demarcus worked as a post curator for a medical site. When he's not writing health content, Demarcus enjoys hiking and rafting.