Why Feed Unwanted
Do not make the mistake of preparing a 'human' diet for your pet dog. The digestion systems of humans and dogs are very different. Take this into consideration when deciding the diet of the dog. The factors of distinction are given below: a. Humans have got a long intestinal tract.
Dogs Have Comparatively Shorter Tract.
Humans have 32 teeth created for grinding as well as breaking down the food.
Dogs Have 42 Teeth Built to Split Flesh Apart.
Human digestion begins in the mouth when the enzymes in our saliva act on the food.
Dogs Gulp Lower the Food and It is Broken Down in the Stomach.
We often help make the mistake of feeding excessive carbohydrates to our pet dogs. Simple carbohydrates are obtained from whole grains while complex carbohydrates can be obtained from brans, hulls etc. Dogs should be fed more animal protein than grain protein. Their quota of grain protein was filled by the predigested veg matter in the body of the prey.
- Carbohydrates are needed for appropriate digestion and stool formation.
- However, the quantity required is not very high.
- Excess carbs lead to more time being taken for digestion, extreme numbers of a stool and development of protein deficiency disease.
- You are usually providing excess carbs for a dog if you feed it plenty of dry foods.
- Dry meals contain large amounts of cereal grains because the grains are a cheap source of nutrients.
Human Pheramones for both Men and WomenPheromones can be defined as organic chemicals that induce social actions in the members of the same species. See this post about human pheramones for Men to Attract Women.
Click Here to Purchase »
Can We Smell The Sex We're Attracted To?
Humans secrete a ton of different chemicals, and some of them can influence other people's behavior! Join Tara as she discusses pheromones, and how ...
Further, Determine Whether Your Dog is Allergic in Order to Grain
This is best ensured by preparing a diet that complements the diet fed to the breed in the country of origin of the breed. At the end of the day, avoid any food which your dog refuses to eat despite several attempts.
While pheromones sound similar to hormones, the former is secreted externally while the latter is released internally. Further, the hormones affect the internal actions of the dog while pheromones affect the behavior of other animals of the same species.
Why Feed Unwanted Do not make the mistake of preparing a human diet for your pet dog. The digestion systems of humans and dogs are very different. Take this into consideration when deciding the diet of the dog. The factors of distinction are given below: a. Humans...
- Dogs smell the actual pheromones of other dogs and this affects its actions.
- Pheromones impact the behavior of your dog in: a.
- Group integration b.
- Fighting c.
- General Aggressiveness
Is believed that pheromones are released in a. Urine b. Feces c. Exhaled breath d. Subcutaneous glands at base of tail e. Subcutaneous glands at base of foot pads.
- This inference is supported by the fact that hostile, fighting dogs are often compulsive urine sniffers and urine markers.
- Further, a comprehensive reduction on aggression is noticed when the dogs are not permitted in order to sniff and mark urine.
- Is important to be aware of dog pheromones because it acts as a trigger or paint primer for certain types of behavior.
- Have you ever seen a dog attacking another dog for no apparent reason?
- The pheromones may be at work here.
- That may have caused the dog to treat the other as a threat.
- Vicious biting dogs prefer manufacturer unusual territories with their own pheromones before attacking.
- Some dogs do that even when they are on residence territory.
- Needless to say, this behavior can wreak havoc in your home.
- Conduct remedial programs for the dog to correct this problem.
- Restrict urination to be able to a particular area only to lower aggressiveness and prevent household urination.
Article by Kelly Marshall from Oh yea My Dog Products - where you can find designer dog bowls to check virtually any decor