Athena Pheromones 10X: Is There A Use with regard to Pheromones?
Now I'm not sure if you have ever heard of pheromones but there is such a thing. Pheromones as they exist in nature are chemical triggers which are secreted by animals which may trigger a change in the behavior of another animal. These chemicals are secreted by numerous glands at various times of the life of the animal. They can be triggered to modulate sexual behavior. Have you ever heard of the declaration of a dog in heat? When a female is ovulating and at the time of reproduction male dogs will observe her in order to mate with her. This only happens at certain times. The key is the secretion of chemical substances by the female which alerts the males of her condition.
Pheromones can Also Affect Aggression Levels in Animals
An aggressive animal may emit chemicals which alerts other animals of its intense intent. They are also used to mark the territory of a dominant male. This alerts the other males that they have entered his territory along with the women of that species.
- The best pheromones to attract men and women are those that are undetectable on a conscious level.
- Although we are aware of the consequences of pheromones, we are usually not aware of them consciously.
- Concentrations of pheromones ought to be in the not too much, not too little category.
- Human being's olfactory prowess is not always on par with those of other animals, but we are able to sense pheromones.
- Pheromones can cause attraction between two human beings as a result.
- Sparingly utilized, the best pheromones to draw in men and women will provide that essential nonverbal communication.
- Headaches Poor smelling applications Outward aggression from other males IV.
- Wear experiences aggressive mood
- Pheromones have many different functions in nature, from leading a species to a food source in order to warding off other people.
- But the main function of pheromones in humans is to provide silent connection about the virility and/or availability of a potential partner.
Nonetheless, after field testing Pherlure, in the workplace, in interpersonal environments, among strangers, co-workers, and even my girlfriend, following regarding two weeks of trying to get the stuff to do something, anything, I pretty much offered up!
- Humans and other mammals use these powerful chemical agents to encourage innate behavior as well.
- Some mammals use pheromones in order to encourage their young to take milk.
- The very best pheromones to attract men and women are those associated with our behavioral instinct to procreate.
Needless to Say, I Was Not Dazzled
I have no need to pay for this to be ostracized! So why is Pherlure so popular? In my opinion, because Pherlure's marketing, branding, and advertising of this product is merely Wondrous! Lets face facts, Pherlure offers beyond doubt carried out a first-rate work marketing this pheromone fragrance! I actually will take my hat off to them for this effort!
Two weeks of testing the only affect I got to truthfully experience, when I wore a high quantity of the stuff, was me being put in a passably pissy mood, not a real bad mood, but simply a truly negative feeling. This is not commonplace for me.
- Some pheromones serve as territory markers, because in the urine of a dog who is tagging his territory.
- Additional canines will know that that particular area belongs to another.
- Natural behavior can be triggered by pheromones, and that includes humans.
- Obviously, you should find the best pheromones to attract men or women based on their ability to communicate nonverbal attraction.
- Have you ever seen insects swarm when a perceived threat is too close to their nest?
- Then you have seen an example of what pheromones can perform.
- Of course, pheromones have other effects besides protection, and nowhere is that more evident than with human beings as well as sexual attraction.
- Using the best pheromones to attract men or women requires an understanding of the science of pheromones.
- Even though humans beings possess the ability to make decisions to prevent pregnancy, the drive remains to go through the motions.
- Encouraging this with aphrodisiacs is an old practice dating back to the beginnings of human civilization.
- The most powerful, and effective, aphrodisiac is the one that we came equipped with ourselves.
- But lets face facts once more, if Pherlure was genuinely great stuff, and actually did what it said, would Pherlure need all the big marketing?
- I would think person to person would still drive sales forever!
- Unless, for many odd reason, most people only seem to order the actual stuff once?
- And then never manage to come back?
- Why may in which be?
When Pheromones Go Wrong
Overdose? Will it make a very sexy person sexier? There are situations where a little is good and a lot is not as good. (Happens with regular fragrances, too, doesn't it?) If you are already an 'alpha' male or female, adding pheromones to your chemistry may intimidate a few members of the opposite sex or bring out aggressivenss in the members of the same sex as as they unconsciously react to the challenge you present.
As Silent Communication, Pheromones Work Well
Often, people will discount the importance of the true nature as animals. But think of the importance of other nonverbal connection used for human attraction. The broad hips of a woman tell a man she can carry his child. The broad shoulders of a man tell a woman he is strong enough to provide for their child. Using the best pheromones to attract men or women is actually a matter of choosing individuals meant for attraction.
Will every member of the opposite sex be hopelessly drawn to you? Not necessarily - some people just can't handle being around a very attractive person. Their reaction may be to 'freeze or flee' because you are just too hot to handle. Overall, a nice problem to possess, don't you think?
Who Uses Them, Who Should Utilize Them
By now you have figured out that pheromones are not just for dating and sexual attraction. You may already be aware that psychological research has shown that attractive people are more successful in all areas of life.
What are Pheromones and How Do They Affect Others?
Think of them as fragrances that are designed not only to smell good, but also to have an effect on people in a subtle and unconscious way - the same way you would be affected by being close to a very attractive person.
Studies have been done in humans pertaining to the production of pheromones in women and men which seem to indicate heightened production of these chemicals in people at the time of ovulation. Studies have also shown that the production of pheromones will also change in women when they are placed in the company of women or all men.
That's right, although pheromone effects are more pronounced with members of the opposite sex, they do have a non-sexual effect on members of the same sex as well. The net effect is that others will perceive you as being more attractive and pleasant to be around in a number of ways.
- Ended up field testing Pherlure by itself as a stand alone pheromone cologne for men merely 14 times.
- I tried testing Pherlure in dissimilar doses, one application, two, three, four, then five applications!
- As I formerly mentioned, Pherlure does smell considerably good to me and many other folks.
That is What You can Expect When You are Using Pheromones
But, are you afraid you need a degree in chemistry to understand these products? Well, you don't, because this is actually the non-chemist's guide to personal chemistry. I will explain all you need to know so that you can have a great time finding the magic bullet that will take your interpersonal interactions to the next level - right now!
Consequently, I'm very sure that Pherlure does in fact contain some quantity of Androstenone, but in all probability not correctly dosed or correctly blended with whatever else is put in the material, but I'm sure that the Androstenone is in fact blended within each vial.
Many years ago I owned a retail establishment on an Army installation in Georgia. One year many of the troops there had been deployed to Egypt for an extended training exercise. When they came back many of them were asking me for a fragrance called Secret of the Desert. Their claim was that when they utilized this fragrance it actually caused women to become open in order to sexual intercourse. There were so many who claimed that they had used this fragrance and that it had actually worked for them that I established that it was worth checking out.
When i did some research I came across this kind of fragrance listed as one of the scented oil scents sold by Egyptian vendors. The fragrance that has been known as Secret of the Desert was none other than their own version of Channel #5. The actual hype was created by the vendors in order to make much more sales to the gullible soldiers and also the Egyptians used sex as a selling tool. In light of this I would advise you to be wary of any scented product which promises that it will cause a potential partner to be attracted to a person. Scent Essential oil Express.
Any person familiar with real pheromone colognes is well aware that basically "aggression" is actually brought about by high levels of the human pheromone known as Androstenone, therefore it is safe to infer Pherlure does in fact contain some significant level of Androstenone.
- What is Pherlure?
- Pherlure is a very popular pheromone cologne with regard to men, that in reality does odor very nice!
- Really should be fact, when I tested the one decanter I purchased, Used to do get some compliments about Pherlure's smell!
Human beings the skin is the organ which releases the pheromones. Their release begins during puberty when the human body begins to produce a lot of the hormones that are associated with growth and sexuality as well as are released by glands in the skin.
Pherlure. Is Pherlure bona fide, or is Pherlure a Sham? In my pains in order to classify, purchase, field test, as well as evaluate one of the most forceful high quality pheromones for men, I have been often distracted via e-message, folks have been asking yourself about other pheromone goods, including the ever in vogue Pherlure!
However, other than receiving these compliments, what did Pherlure do for me? Well, in a word, goose egg! Pherlure is more or less tight lipped about the ingredients allegedly enclosed within their pheromone cologne, but the the only affect I have seen on one occasion, and after using a particularly high dosage of it, was "aggression."
Members of the opposite sex to be overly intimidated, leading to no or even bad reactions.
Introduction Have you ever met someone who seemed to possess 'that certain something', who 'radiated confidence' or even 'oozed sexiness'? What would it's like should you suddenly found yourself more attractive and appealing to be with, obtaining more positive attention from every person you share data together with each and every day? How much would you take pleasure in which kind of good alternation in your life?
- Can you imagine the difference this would make in your life?
- It might range from dramatic to subtle to not at all, depending on the particular person and interaction.
- But you know you will feel more confident, interesting and attractive and have lots more opportunities and choices in social situations.
By the Numbers
Here is how pheromones will work for you: Let's assume that you are a woman that guys might rate 7 on their attractiveness scale. What would it be like for you if you are suddenly perceived as a 8 or 8.5? Exactly what if you were a 5 and could suddenly be perceived as a 6.5 or 7?
Anyone who is in sales, or has a lot of public contact will benefit from using pheromones. And, the advantages to someone who is actually dating and socializing are obvious. Or even, you might be thinking that you want to rekindle the flame and add some excitement to your existing relationships.
As for Pherlure's affects upon others? I don't have any clue! Other than getting a couple of compliments regarding Pherlure's smell, I never received what an experienced pheromone user would be able to determine as a "hit," nor any palpable sign of sex enthusiasm from the opposite sex, or even from the same sex!! Nothing!
- And since the products mimic natural body chemistry, these reactions are quite natural and unconscious on the part of those people who are affected.
- Some of the people you meet will be more 'tuned into' the pheromones.
- I have found that a lot of young women in particular are affected and attracted to the products.
- Nice to get that type of attention, isn't it?
Experiment and Have Some Fun
Try using the same product for several days in a row and pay attention to the reactions of people around you. Try it at the recommended application level, then vary this - add a little extra, don't use quite just as much. Then try another product for a while. And, most good pheromone suppliers will have plenty of information and advice in on-line boards and discussion groups.
How to Get Started
Experimentation is the best way to find out what works best for you. Everyone's personal chemistry is different, and your mileage, as they say, will vary. Fortunately there are a number of samplers and beginner kits available and that is where you want to start.
Some formulations have a weak effect and some have a stronger effect. Be sure to use any of these sparingly, because some will detect a slightly musky or sweaty smell when used in bigger amounts. This is not at all surprising, as a few pheromones are naturally produced from the sweat glands.
How They Affect You
One of the more interesting and unexpected effects will be the change in how you feel after you start using the products. Because the pheromones affect you at the same time and the same way they are affecting others, and you will find yourself feeling more attractive and appealing - not a bad side effect to have going into a social situation.
We as humans cannot perceive an odor. Some may confuse the body odor that is produced by the breaking down of glandular secretions by bacteria with the production of pheromones but they are two different things.
- Will you see a dramatic improvement in your love life?
- Probably, but that is largely up to you.
- But, you will have lots of possibilities to improve this using these types of products!
Athena Pheromones- how to mix
Step by step how to mix Athena Pheromones into your cologne to get more romantic attention by increasing your sex-appeal.
Or, If You are a Guy that is Always 'Just Friends' With Women
What would it be like to suddenly be perceived as sexier - someone they just felt compelled to hold, to touch and kiss? Maybe you already come across to the ladies as sexually aggressive - maybe too much so. Won't it's nice every single child radiate the trust, comfort and ease, as well as warmth that lets them feel safer around you?
The kind of pheromone products you will decide to buy depends on the signals you want to send. There are many formulations on the market, that can generally can be categorized depending on their desired effect. Based on this particular, they fall into these types of groups: Sexual stimuli and attractants (make you more sexy) Warm and fuzzy (make you more approachable, huggable, people would like to get close to you) Man of the house (dominant but not necessarily sexual) Trust in a bottle (create trust and also rapport together with associates of possibly sex)
- The perfume industry has capitalized on the production and function of pheromones for quite a few years.
- I am not sure if pheromones can be added to fragrance as some claim for several reasons.
- The first of which is that they are produced naturally by the human body.
- Any kind of attempt to duplicate them in a laboratory is questionable.
- It might be possible but as far as I am concerned it is highly questionable.
- Is it possible to reproduce the precise chemical permutations found in nature?
- Maybe it is but it is highly doubtful.
- Click Here for more information on pheromones.
- Visit my pheromone blog today.
- My name is Jim McClinsey and I hope my article is helpful to you.
When the knowledge of pheromones was relatively new there would be commercials on television advertising their use and effects when used in perfumes and colognes but have you noticed that these advertisements have all but disappeared. I just don't believe that these effects can be replicated and placed in a perfume or cologne.
- Kyle MacRannell is a die hard product review fanatic, currently researching Pheromones, and their influence upon human behavior.
- Please visit us for additional information on the Pherlure pheromone cologne!
Pheromones are said to produce an "aura" of information about human beings. This leads to confidence and success in several endeavors, including finding special someone in order to spend time with. Some debate the validity of using chemicals such as the best pheromones to attract men and women. The fact of the matter is that character provided two sensory organs between the nose and mouth who have only one function: to pick up on pheromones. Clearly, dynamics knows a thing about procreation.
What they won't do - a reality check So, will people be drawn to you like a magnet from across the room, or crowd around you simply to bask in your presence? Maybe, but not likely.
Do they work and are they worth it? Absolutely!!!
Copyright 2006 Phil Billitz
Phil Billitz - Phil is a handwriting analyst, poet, digital photographer, technologist and addicted to Argentine Tango. To learn more about pheremone products, modern love poems, the "Hell Trait Report", personality tests, Blog of Love, and more, go to TheLoveStroke.com - Dating and Relationship Advice.
Demarcus is a content marketer at alertexchange.com, a blog about health issues. Last year, Demarcus worked as a post curator for a medical site. When he's not writing health content, Demarcus enjoys hiking and rafting.